michael jordan dunking for chicago bulls. Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images. Buried deep in Wright Thompson's fantastic ESPN profile of Michael Jordan at age 50 is this tidbit â€" Michael Jordan is really, really good at Bejeweled.
Michael Jordan turns 50 next week, which has led to a ton of discussion about his legacy in recent days. For all his skill and achievements, MJ will be remembered for one thing above all else â€" his unrelenting
“If you had to pick between the two, that would be a tough choice,†Jordan, now owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, told program host Ahmad Rashard, “but five beats one every time I look at it.†“And not that he won't get five,â€
“If you had to pick between the two, that would be a tough choice,†Jordan, now owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, told program host Ahmad Rashard, “but five beats one every time I look at it.†“And not that he won't get five,â€
“If you had to pick between the two, that would be a tough choice,†Jordan, now owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, told program host Ahmad Rashard, “but five beats one every time I look at it.†“And not that he won't get five,â€
.