Collect Daily Headlines News for you ! Sport news ,entertainment news,Celebrities,technology news
Banky W pays surprise visit to Nollywood divas in Tinapa
Anonymous said...
Hardwork pays. Them living the life.
Now am waiting for people to crucify Prince charming when he posts his comment. And am also happy to know that you people has moved from criticising Bonario Ngans to Prince charming now
mo abudu and rita dominic look like sisters. i'm not too keen on the "stars" that mo abudu has chosen, but whatever. in the meantime, i think rita, should ditch that wig, and try a short fringe that sits on her shoulders, she'll look much better.
D people yabbin Funke dey blind i swr. Shez gorgeous jare. I no u want her 2 bleach lyk Rita, she won't. Black z beautiful. Haters oshi.Funke n Kate, una rock wella.
Hahahahah... This bonario na comedian. U no see rita dominic wey don almost turn white sote u no even need flash to snap am picture for night. They all look great tho.
#Sighs I didnt think I'll ever say this but How is Banky Surprising them news?its like saying Neyo paid Sandra Bullock a surprise visit at some location!!..........just saying
Anonymous said...
Hardwork pays. Them living the life.
Now am waiting for people to crucify Prince charming when he posts his comment. And am also happy to know that you people has moved from criticising Bonario Ngans to Prince charming now
★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...
Nice photos, Funke looking best here.
Anonymous said...
Happy people, all lukin good
Dezzy said...
Beautiful people
pweetylisa said...
Won't b surprisd 2 c him in d movie as well...9ja!
Anonymous said...
That‘s my man, nothing do u. Carry go jor!
Anonymous said...
ageing stars...
Anonymous said...
happy people
BONARIO NNAGS said...
No doubt they're having so much fun.
Kate plz ask odas d cream they rubbed,they're leaving u behindoo,if not for d camera flash we wouldn't av seen u.
~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310
Amilia Chioma said...
I want to be an actress.can some one link me up?.....AMILIA
Anonymous said...
Com replace dem nah! Mumu. U talk like say den no dey grow old for ya village.
Na bad belle go kill u.
Olumide said...
It's good to know. A nice place What do you know about the new and different windows 8?
Anonymous said...
mo abudu and rita dominic look like sisters. i'm not too keen on the "stars" that mo abudu has chosen, but whatever. in the meantime, i think rita, should ditch that wig, and try a short fringe that sits on her shoulders, she'll look much better.
Anonymous said...
For my darling Libers!
Your girl Billie Jean is back with full force!
I left this blog for a month and half due to the impersonation of my name by one of my adorable fans!
Your girl is back with full swing!
The impostor has no respect for my name that she doesn't even use capital letters for my initials!
She/he/it types like this after commenting, Billie (j)ean. That's the fake ass bitch!
I've seen she's done an absolutely good job by keeping my name active on my favorite blog!
Ehen! To my Linda, baby I've missed you oh (seriously).
Don't mind me I'm back and I won't leave again!
I love you girl!
Mwaaah!
Billie Jean
Anonymous said...
D people yabbin Funke dey blind i swr. Shez gorgeous jare. I no u want her 2 bleach lyk Rita, she won't. Black z beautiful. Haters oshi.Funke n Kate, una rock wella.
Yemily.
Anonymous said...
Ur Senseless.
Sleekydee said...
Bros wetin u go do dere na, anyway tis all good, jst dnt remove ur HEAD GEAR b4 dey tink u re a burglar n keel u...lmao
Anonymous said...
Prince Charming,u now have fans ooooo,kudos to joblessness
Anonymous said...
Hahahahah... This bonario na comedian. U no see rita dominic wey don almost turn white sote u no even need flash to snap am picture for night. They all look great tho.
blue rain said...
whose birthday are they celebrating?...banky and women sha...well i comment my reserve..
scandal said...
Omg!!! Ur so hillarious!!!!!! Erm she can start by using Perfect herbal or Unique Glow cream......or she can just buy Puissance!!!!
@baby_confessor said...
Hahahahaha@bonario. And dis Banky head sha! Na world cup oh. Lmao
Elvis said...
Banky wan go nack
Pakistani Beauty said...
Nothing surprising abt this...it looks like a well plannd out visit. The actresses luk beautiful sha
Anonymous said...
Jezz, kate alway luking lovely, banky W wiv ur big,luking gud tho..
Anonymous said...
#Sighs I didnt think I'll ever say this but How is Banky Surprising them news?its like saying Neyo paid Sandra Bullock a surprise visit at some location!!..........just saying
Anonymous said...
@Bonario kate's complexion is the best, she has always had dat natural colour, Good people living the life, Life is Good(LG) lolzzz
Alexis said...
Me love them...class
Anonymous said...
Motherfucker get a darn life!
I know everybody has a right to air his/her views but your case is an eye-sore!
Do you have a job, a girlfriend, friends or family that you should be keeping you from being a jobless fellow?
You sound educated but ii doubt you don't have a selling point!
Get a grip of yourself and stop being a nuisance.
You call yourself 'Prince Charming' but I can see you don't know the meaning of that name!
get a job, a girlfriend, a friend to keep you busy!
Will Linda give you present for coming here every minute to post your meaningful/meaningless comments every darn time?
She's making cool cash, you're making hot enemies.
GET A LIFE SON/BRO/UNCLE/FATHER. Which ever one is associated with you.
Anonymous said...
Cute....
Anonymous said...
old stares....when ll new stars be featured?